Abortion Clinic Bahrain is a physician owned clinic dedicated to providing quality reproductive health care. Abortion pill” is the common name for using two different medicines to end a pregnancy. Mifepristone and misoprostol. First, you take a pill called mifepristone.
Call\Whatsapp Doctor Donam on +27734442164
First, you take a pill called mifepristone. This medicine stops the pregnancy from growing. Some people feel nauseous or start bleeding after taking mifepristone.
What are the side effects of abortion pills?
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dizziness, headache and fever.
- pain – usually within half an hour and generally much stronger than period pain.
- bleeding one to four hours later – heavier than a period and there may be large clots.
How safe is the Abortion Clinic Bahrain?
The Abortion Clinic Bahrain is really safe and effective. It’s a super common way to have an abortion and millions of people have used it safely. Unless there’s a rare and serious complication that’s not treated. There’s no risk to your future pregnancies or to your overall health.
How long after taking the abortion pill does the baby come out
Mifepristone will be the first pill that you take. It works by blocking progesterone and causing the lining of the uterus to break down, terminating the pregnancy. About 24 to 48 hours after you take the first pill, you will take misoprostol. Which causes the uterus to contract and expel the embryo and uterine lining.
Is Abortion Clinic Bahrain the right option for me?
Abortion is very common, and people have abortions for many different reasons. Only you know what’s best for you, but good information and support can really help you make the decision that is best for your own health and well-being.
Why do people decide to have an abortion?
If you’re thinking about having an abortion, you’re so not alone. Millions of people face unplanned pregnancies every year, and about 4 out of 10 of them decide to get an abortion. Some people with planned pregnancies also get abortions because of health or safety reasons. Overall, 1 in 4 women in the U.S. will have an abortion by the time they’re 45 years old.
Sometimes, the decision is simple. Other times, it’s complicated. But either way, the decision to have an abortion is personal, and you’re the only one who can make it.
Everyone has their own unique and valid reasons for having an abortion. Some of the many different reasons people decide to end a pregnancy include:
- They want to be the best parent possible to the kids they already have.
- They’re not ready to be a parent yet.
- It’s not a good time in their life to have a baby.
- They want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before having a baby.
- They’re not in a relationship with someone they want to have a baby with.
- They’re in an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted.
- The pregnancy is dangerous or bad for their health.
- The fetus won’t survive the pregnancy or will suffer after birth.