Women who are under 10 weeks into their pregnancy are eligible to take the abortion pill. After 10 weeks, women who wish to terminate their pregnancy may opt for a surgical abortion.
Doctor Donam, our international health specialist will help you decide which kind of abortion is best for you. Call or whatsapp on +277344442164 to order your pills or inquiries. We deliver abortion pills to international clients world wide.
Women with pre-existing medical conditions may not be eligible to take the abortion pill. Women who cannot receive the abortion pill include:
- women who are not willing to have an aspiration (surgical abortion) if the pill is not effective.
- women with an ectopic pregnancy or mass on their ovaries
- women on long-term corticosteroids
- women with certain genetic diseases
- women who are not able to understand the procedure or how to follow the directions
- women who will not have access to emergent medical treatment and facilities
- women who have a molar pregnancy, in which the placenta develops abnormally
- women who have heart, kidney, or liver problems
- women with severe adrenal gland problems
- women who currently have an IUD (though you can take the pill upon its removal)
- women with bleeding disorders, or those who are taking anticlotting medications